At Rubber Safety Flooring, we are committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of our website visitors and customers. This GDPR Policy outlines how we collect, use, store, and process personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Data Collection: We collect personal information such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, and company details when provided voluntarily through our website contact forms, newsletter subscriptions, or during the course of business interactions. We ensure that all data collected is relevant, necessary, and obtained with the consent of the individuals concerned.
- Data Usage and Purpose: The personal data we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Responding to inquiries and providing requested information or services.
- Sending relevant marketing communications with the individual’s consent.
- Managing and maintaining customer accounts, orders, and transactions.
- Improving our website, products, and services based on user feedback and preferences.
- Complying with legal obligations and resolving disputes.
- Data Protection: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We ensure that data is stored securely and only accessible to authorized personnel who require it for specific purposes.
- Data Retention: We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Once the data is no longer needed, we securely delete or anonymize it to ensure its complete removal.
- Data Sharing: We do not sell, trade, or transfer personal data to third parties without the explicit consent of the individuals involved, unless required by law or for the purpose of providing requested services. In such cases, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the data.
- Individual Rights: Individuals have the right to access, rectify, and request the erasure of their personal data held by us. They also have the right to restrict or object to the processing of their data and the right to data portability. We provide a mechanism for individuals to exercise their rights and promptly address any requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Data Breach Notification: In the event of a data breach that poses a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we have procedures in place to detect, investigate, and report the breach to the appropriate supervisory authorities and affected individuals as required by law.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding the handling of personal data or our GDPR compliance practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at [DPO Email Address]. We are committed to ensuring the privacy and protection of personal data in line with the GDPR.
Note: This GDPR Policy is subject to periodic review and updates to ensure compliance with changing regulations and best practices. Last updated [Date].